Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Purple Ombre Wedding Cake & Dessert Catering


This cake was so much fun to do! First off each tier is a different flavor and amazing flavors at that. The top tier was Chocolate Cake with Caramel Italian Buttercream, middle tier was White Cake with Raspberry Italian Buttercream, and the bottom tier was Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Italian Buttercream! Delicious!!!


The second reason it was so much fun is that I finally went out and bought myself an airbrush machine. I had so much fun airbrushing the cake and look forward to my many future airbrush adventures! 


The bride and groom also asked me to do some dessert catering. I did Eclairs filled with Bavarian Creme Filling and topped with Chocolate, Lemon Bars, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, and Lime, Tangerine & Plain Mini Cheesecakes topped with Sweetened Heavy Whipping Cream! Wow! So many delectable treats! Yum, Yum, Yum!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment