Sunday, June 1, 2014

New House

Ok, random post for my cake and dessert blog, but this is all a part of the success story of The Mighty Baker. As this will be the home of operations via the Utah Cottage Food Law until I get my commercial kitchen some day. It has a nice space for me to work in and it has a great yard for my kids and I to play in!

My wife and I just bought an awesome new home!



After finding the home on the red sign team's website, we set up an appointment to see the home. The Red Sign Team was awesome to work with! From the moment we saw the home to closing on our home yesterday it has been seamless. We worked directly with Lindsey Christiansen and Cameron Wilson, they were both very helpful, kind and professional. We would recommend them to friends, family and acquaintances.

Thanks Red Sign Team for all your help!

utah real estateutah short sale experts, utah realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment