Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beautiful Life Realty Birthday Cake

The other day I got a message from one of my wife's cousins requesting a surprise birthday cake for her mother. She put me in touch with my her Dad, my uncle-in-law, to discuss designs for the cake. He said he wanted a cake to reflect her many successful years in the Realty industry. We decided on a house cake with a SOLD sign on it that read "Beautiful Life Realty." He also wanted me to incorporate the birthstone colors of all six of her children somehow in the cake. You will see below that I decided to incorporate them in the six bushes that are in front of the home. This cake was so much fun to do! I am very happy with how it turned out!


The cake flavor is White Vanilla Cake with Raspberry Italian Buttercream Filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment