Thursday, September 19, 2013

Simple White Wedding Cake

I made this cake for an associate that asked me to do her daughters wedding reception. They saw the cake I did a few weeks ago and loved it so much they ordered a very similar one. There were flowers placed on the cake after I left and am waiting for those pictures. The cake turned out great. The cake flavor was White Almond Cake with Almond Italian Buttercream Filling. Delivery in the cake was quite the ordeal, it was absolutely pouring rain when I arrived so I had to wait out the storm a few minutes until it cleared up. They were also having an outdoor reception so everyone was hoping and praying that the rain would clear up in time for the reception. And it cleared up and their reception turned out marvelous. The cake was delivered successfully and the guests loved the cake, I got great reviews from all those who got to try it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment